Saturday, June 26, 2010

WoW Sheep

Download him here

I'm redoing the layout for Dissidia Sephiroth, but I got sidetracked by the WoW model viewer and ended up doing this. Yes, there is already a template for this at WoW papercraft, but by the time it occured to me that someone had to have done the fluffiest cutest critter in the game, I was already slicing into my printout. -_-;;

Never mind. I'm a mage. I should be able to sheep something by myself, right? Right? ._. either way, the legs are fully attached to the main body for this draft.

I wish the model viewer wouldn't export 3 layers worth of faces for character models. :/ Sylvanas and Alexstraza are so pretty, I want them in my room. FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES.




And just for laughs, my sad little mage whom I abandoned halfway through WOTLK to play a belf hunter. It's ok. I quit the game anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment